7 Unique Redneck Camping Tricks
As we all are aware, everyone has camping tips. This article is going to give you a couple tricks for those of you who fancy yourself as “rednecks”.
We’ve got your back when it comes down to unique camping tricks.
While some of these will give you a laugh, others will give you an “aha” moment where you’ll say “why didn’t I think of that??”
1. Place Sandpaper on a mason jar lid for strike-able match storage
Find the instructions here.
2. Create outdoor candle sticks for easy, portable lighting
3. Doritos can be used as kindling.
4. Put frozen water jugs in your cooler to keep food cold with an end result of water!
5. Create a pocket-sized oil lamp from a travel shampoo bottle
6. Create travel-friendly coffee brewers from filters and floss
7. Make your own grill out of a tin can
Want a full list of these things? Check out the post at Camp Like a Redneck | 14 Unique Camping Tips